The Direction of IDDERMAN has established as the General Policy of the Organization, the orientation of its resources, both human and material, towards achieving an excellent level of quality in all its processes, with the objective of guaranteeing the constant satisfaction of its clients and always tending towards continuous improvement based on the following principles:
- Provide our products and services, ensuring their quality and environmental protection, complying with established requirements and in accordance with national and international standards and the applicable legislation in force.
- Satisfy the needs of our clients with the agreements established through fluid communication.
- Prevent pollution derived from our activity by complying with the applicable legal requirements, and establishing environmental criteria in the management of the company.
- Promote continuous training and information as a guarantee of quality in the service we offer to our clients, both external and internal, and as a means for greater personal development.
- Professional and personalized attention to our clients, so that our products meet their satisfaction expectations as well as the applicable legal and quality requirements.
The Direction undertakes to ensure that this Policy is available to interested parties, is communicated, understood and complied with by the entire organization, facilitating the means at its disposal and adapting them in accordance with the demands of clients, as well as legal requirements. regulatory and other applicable regulations, contributing through their decisions and actions towards continuous improvement.
This Policy will be reviewed to maintain its adequacy and provide a framework of reference in the establishment and review of Quality and Environment objectives.
Legutiano, Spain, on December 11, 2023
AN-01 Revision: 0